Saturday, April 10, 2010

Play Skillfully ♪♫ ♪




I don't know about SKILLFULLY, but singing and playing music has been a way for me to praise God and express myself for as long as I can remember. Even when my performances aren't as technically skillful as I would like, I remember I'm not actually performing for my own glory, but I'm to play my best for the glory of the One who gave me the ability to play. ♪♫ ♪

To see more Truth~Light~Hammer~Fire posts and visit the creator of TLHF, go to Life On Sylvan Drive.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl - I wanted to respond to your comment but you haven't check the "show your email address" box, so I can't reply. (it is under settings if you want to do that - makes it nice to talk backa dn forth to folks)

    Anyway - as much as I LOVED Papa Gatto, I am not sure it will hold the attention span of a preschooler. You'll see if you look at it - it is not a short fairy tale. You can be the judge, but I have friends with kindergarteners who had a hard time sitting for it. My girls loved it, but it all depends on the attention span of your kids. If they just adore stories, then you are probably fine!

    I wish I had kept up with piano...good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog : )
    I love our cabinets too but I am thinking of spray painting the handles this summer--I'm not a huge fan of brass! I'll have to post another picture for ya if I do!
    Both of my parents are music teachers so I have always grown up playing and praising, too. It's definitely my favorite way to worshiP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to muse aloud with me,
to share your heart
& allow your thoughts to become words.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Leah