Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Taking A Break from Memes and Blog Hops

Recently I've been participating in many link~ups hosted by other blogs. It hasn't really become mindless writing for me, because I've found some blogs that allow me to write and share about topics that interest me. I've taken part in blog hops that allow me to share...

*tiny, random snippets of my life
*cute and funny things that my kids say {my kids=my students}
*answers to questions about my interests/preferences
*pictures of my home
*ways that God is blessing me
*my favorite post of the month

{I linked to the host blogs.}

Additionally, I get to find new blogs and meet other bloggers. I also enjoy supporting other bloggers by participating in the hops that they host.

ALL THAT SAID...I'm going to take a short break. I have a lot on my heart, and I want to give myself a chance to put my thoughts and feelings into words.





So whether it's solemn and beautiful...














quirky and funny...
















or joyful and spirited...









I'm going to break free from my blogging routine for a bit.

...and see what comes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leah, it's good to take a break every now and then. Feels rejuvenating! Thanks for stopping by Windy Poplars yesterday...yes, I do have a decent amount of cabinet storage - for which I am very thankful! It is surely a blessing! Hope you're enjoying your Thursday so far...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to muse aloud with me,
to share your heart
& allow your thoughts to become words.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Leah