Monday, June 21, 2010

Another Miscellany

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{1} Okay, so I lied about taking a break from blog hops. I suppose I'll still have to do a few here and there, plus I haven't participated in Miscellany Monday for a couple weeks! I still have more to write independently though, but sometimes I just can't resist a good ole link~up! ; )

{2} The other day I was thinking about all the sleepovers I've attended and traveling school groups that I've been a part of, and I did a little tally...AND...I've slept in the same bed with about 14 different people, not including bunk beds! If I include bunking, it's more like 20. You're probably thinking, What a strange thing for her to think about/realize, but it just seems like more than average. No worries, they were all girls, subtract my brother when he was 5 and I was 3. So...if you're ever on a game show answering questions about me and this one comes up, you'll be able to answer confidently!

{3} I'm counting my gifts! Check out my posts here and here in which I've reached #30 of my endless gifts...not gifts I want, but gifts I already have.

{4} I am not a gardener; I hate getting dirty and sweaty. My mom, however, is an avid gardener, so I get the chance to enjoy the fruits of her labor...and then retire indoors to the nicely air~conditioned quarters.








Happy Monday, and Happy Miscellany!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leah..just became your newest follower! I just kept seeing your posts over at Kristin's blog at Windy Poplars and thought I'd hop on over to yours for a look see! Love your posts about counting your gifts..I'm going to have to check that one out..sounds like a GREAT idea! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to muse aloud with me,
to share your heart
& allow your thoughts to become words.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Leah