Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Top 15 Worst Pick~Up Lines ~ Compiled by Yours Truly

{1}  Have a baby by me, baby- be a millionaire!  {compliments of 50 Cent}

{2} You make me wanna say 'oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh my gosh!!!!' {compliments of Usher}

{3}  Is your dad a terrorist?~ because you're the bomb!

{4}  I've heard that my shoulder makes a pretty good pillow.

{5}  I forgot my phone number.  Can I have yours?

{6}  Is your daddy a pirate?  'Cuz you could have fooled me with booty like that!

{7}  Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

{8}  If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.

{9}  Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together?

{10}  Call me Fred Flintstone; I can make your bed rock!

{11}  You look like my ex.

{12}  You be my Dairy Queen, and I'll be your Burger King.

{13}  You must be tired, because you've been running through my head all day.

{14}  Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past again?

{15} What's the name of your perfume?  "Catch of the Day"?  


Now, the million dollar question:  Have any of these gems been used on me?
Unfortunately. . . . yes.

Can you think of any other heeby~jeeby~inducing pick~up lines to add to this list, ones that are either totally cheeseball or grossly stale?  Do share!

7 comments:

  1. Haha, this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Those are both creepy and hilarious> Blessings.prolyny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't add any to your list, fortunately. :) But oh my goodness, how crazy are they!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--what a list! The best(?) one I've heard was when a group of gals were walking in Denver after a professional meeting (so we were all wearing our professional best). A man yelled after us: "Somebody call McDonalds, 'cause their menu is walkin' down the street--I'm LOVIN' it!"

    Oh my. And I LOVE being a piece of meat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Your hands are cold...but your heart is warm." Adding to the ick factor- he was wearing a garish Hawaiian shirt and probably 15-20 years older than me.

    Are these all pick-up lines you've received or just heard? They're all horrendous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my heavens! This is hilarious and disturbing at the same time.- Thanks for posting for our amusement. Sorry I'm just now getting around to TPoTP entries. What a crazy weekend! Thanks for linking up, and I hope you're having a great day my dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to muse aloud with me,
to share your heart
& allow your thoughts to become words.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Leah