Sunday, March 14, 2010

Some Tidbits About Me {or How I Might Bore You in Under 50 Questions}

1. What time did you get up this morning? too late because of the time change

2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Where the Wild Things Are :-) with the lovely Lissy and marvelous Mickey

4. What is your favorite TV show? The Bachelor or Supernanny

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? a frappuccino. and a granola bar if I'm lucky...

6. What is your middle name? three letter word for happiness!!!

7. What food do you dislike? any animal flesh or animal parts

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? The Element of Freedom {Alicia Keys}

9. What kind of car do you drive? Subaru Outback. DO NOT be jealous of my hot ride. ;-)

10. Favorite sandwich? Veggie Bagel {cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pesto spread on an everything bagel}

11.What characteristic do you despise? loud chewing, male chauvinism, racist ideals and the like

12. Favorite item of clothing? any little dresses or tunics I can wear over my leggings!

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? probably a Caribbean island

14. Favorite brand of clothing? South Pole or RocaWear

15.Where would you retire to? Lol..I'm not really considering my retirement location considering I'm still in college and haven't purchased my first home yet.

16.What was your most recent memorable birthday? memorable...I suppose my birthday two months ago was memorable when I turned 21.

17. Favorite sport to watch? I like to watch basketball; I was a major groupy for my sister's team when they won Regionals and went to States. :-)

18. Furthest place you are sending this? I probably won't send this because I don't like to make people feel obligated

19. Person you expect to send it back first? no one I guess

20. When is your birthday? New Years Day

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? definitely a night person

22. What is your shoe size? oh dear..size 10. but thankfully they don't appear that huge because they're proportional to my height.

23. Pets? none anymore

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? What I find exciting you probably wouldn't...

25. What did you want to be when you were little? a pastry chef

26. How are you today? Fine thanks.

27. What is your favorite candy? used to be Peppermint Patty but now I'd have to go with Carmello

28. What is your favorite flower? Roses.

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? a day in early to mid April when I'm headed to Philly!!

30. What is your favorite pastime? volunteering and substitute teaching at RWCCC

31. What are you listening to right now? coffeeshop chatter and subdued music

32. What was the last thing you ate? I'm currently eating an organic cookie and drinking a Sweet Caramella iced coffee

33. Do you wish on stars? no I don't, but my first shooting star was very special :-)

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? PINK

35. How is the weather right now? in the 50s which is fine for mid-March, but it's pretty drab and overcast

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? boycotting phone calls today

37. Favorite soft drink? Orange Fanta {developed my taste for this when we drank this like water in Europe during our choir tour June of '06}

38. Favorite restaurant? Old Dominion Coffee Company! except that's closed :-(. Soooo..the Olive Garden.

39. Real hair color? blonde

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? my imagination. I had dolls that I loved to play with, but my sister and I spent HOURS playing with our imaginary babies and kids.

41. Summer or winter? summmaatimeeee

42. Hugs or kisses? Well, that depends on who you are ;-)

43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate. The chocolatier the better.

44. Coffee or tea? Coffee! In particular Mocha Java Coolers/Frappes/Coffee Smoothies

45. When was the last time you cried? a couple days ago

46. What is under your bed? just drawers that my mom stores blankets in

47. What did you do last night? Celebrated by sister's 17th bday

48. What are you afraid of? Hmmm..this is a bit deep you guys. I'll avoid any premature revelations and go with...murderers. I'm afraid of murderers.

49. Salty or sweet? sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to muse aloud with me,
to share your heart
& allow your thoughts to become words.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Leah