Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Mary @ Not Before 7 hosts a blog carnival called Tiny Talk Tuesday every week so that parents can record and share the funny things their children say throughout the week. While I'm not a mother, I have lots of little people in my life, so when I came across her blog I decided it'd be fun to participate.

This is one quote that I recorded in a post a couple of weeks ago:


  • One little two year-old at the daycare center were I substitute teach was sitting beside her friend, squishing up against her and causing the other little girl to scoot away. "Honey, I don't bite!" this little tiny toddler exclaimed to her friend. (FYI, this is the same tiny tot who tried to check ME for a poopy diaper.)

And a second quote, different day, same classroom of toddlers:

  • Little A---- is a sassy two year-old. To get a sampling of this tiny diva's sense of fashion, click the bedazzled logo below. For no particular reason and to no one in particular, (and with HEAPS of attitude) A---- spouts off, "Ewwww das nassy!!" She then promptly flounces off in her 2T Apple Bottom Jeans with a flick of her little curly ponytail. For those of you who don't do toddler-speak, that was, "Ewwww that's nasty!"




Head over to Not Before 7 to read more Tiny Talk Tuesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to muse aloud with me,
to share your heart
& allow your thoughts to become words.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Leah