Friday, January 8, 2010

21


Not only am I not a teenager anymore, I'm now IN my twenties. As opposed to just being 20, I'm....IN my twenties. When I was a child and pictured being in my twenties, I definitely pictured a much more "adultish" Leah. Heh-heh. Heh.

AT ANY RATE...a few pics to commemorate the occasion:






My brother and sister think it's a funny joke to wrap old laser tag guns and pretend that those are my presents. I'm sure it's funny in some way........or another.





And lastly, a video of everyone serenading me with a rousing "Happy Birthday." This video is very quintessentially "us" as a family....but I'll allow you to draw your own conclusions and perform your own analyses as to what exactly I mean by that ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to muse aloud with me,
to share your heart
& allow your thoughts to become words.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Leah