Monday, March 21, 2011

Gifts {139-148}




| Amish apple pie and cinnamon rolls with buttercream icing

| dashing through warm spring rain

| first crocuses of the year

| 2nd graders on picture day

| "That was kinda fun.. working with you," after one-on-one instruction with hard~to~reach boy

| eager raised hands to volunteer answers

| waking up at 8 am & feeling like I slept in

| white chocolate mocha crunch in the morning

| "I miss you" text in the still of night

| dreams, anticipation of summer



And finally, just slipping this in here.
My photo was one among the featured at the Bloom Book Club
at Incourage in this final post of the series.
Five of my munchkins & I are on the second slide.






So appreciative and honored to have been a part of reading Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts with a community of readers.

& the counting continues. . . 



2 comments:

  1. Don't you just adore Ann and her book? I saw your photo and was so proud. <3

    This image is stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thoughts, dear girl :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to muse aloud with me,
to share your heart
& allow your thoughts to become words.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Leah