Thursday, September 23, 2010

For Who? For ME??

I've been given my first blog award by the lovely Hillary!  This lady has even published a book, so I'm both shocked and honored to learn that I was one of the bloggers she had chosen for this award.  : )


I don't know how soon I'll be able to write the "About Myself in Seven" considering my coming days will be filled with exams, quizzes, papers, and presentations. . .
but I do want to express my honor and gratitude.

I've often pondered my lack of a blogging niche, but describing my multi~faceted~ness as "versatile" makes it seem like a positive thing!
Thanks Hillary! I'm not blushing ~ but beaming!

 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award!

    (you deserve it, you know)

    Rachel
    the Philippians gal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet congratulations! And congrats on your versatile blogger award!!!

    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to muse aloud with me,
to share your heart
& allow your thoughts to become words.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Leah